- Animates character actions that are exciting, emotional, and compelling.
- Animates creatures, props, vehicles, and cameras, as well as actions based on storyboards, script pages or descriptions.
- Creates scene layouts using a library of assets.
- Composes and animates cameras in a cinematic style.
- Works closely with 3D artists, leads and the animation supervisor to ensure the clients’ requirements are met.
Works under guidance of the senior 3D artists to grow and develop the business, as well as implement working methodologies, manage large projects, and coordinate the visual effects output and quality control.
- Works with lead animator to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar.
- Serves as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews.
submit portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org